Thursday, September 3, 2015

Welcome to my Portfolio!

Hello!

Welcome to my online portfolio where I will regularly share my latest (and relevant) artworks.  I am an artist in many areas, however, I have been concentrating on my illustrations, concept art and designs, and film along with editing of film (video to be more up-to-date).  The telling of meaningful yet entertaining stories has always been an important aspect to my art.  I aspire to be an artist in the entertainment industry.

At the moment, I have another blog about my path to becoming an artist; I decided to create this blog as a way to more easily display my work as well as keeping you all updated about my current projects.  Please message me or comment below the posts for any questions or if you just want to chat about a certain topic.  Find out more about me in my About/Resume tab, and enjoy the art!

Thank you
- JMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment